HORIBA INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE
September 27 - October 1 2010
- Research Center for the Early Universe(RESCEU),
Institute for the Physics and Mathematics of the Universe (IPMU), The University of Tokyo
Local Organizing Committee:
- K. Hamaguchi, T. Kajita, M. Kawasaki, H. Kodama,
- E. Komatsu, K. Maeda, K. Makishima, S. Mukohyama,
- H. Murayama, M.M. Nojiri, S. Okamura, M. Sasaki, K. Sato,
- T. Shigeyama, N. Sugiyama, Y. Suto, F. Takahashi,
- T. Tanaka, A. Taruya, M. Yamaguchi, M. Yamaguchi,
- T. Yanagida, J. Yokoyama (chair)
- S. Asai, F. Bernardeau, R. Brandenberger, W. Buchmüller,
- P. Chen, L. Covi, J. Dunkley, K. Hamaguchi,
- M. Hazumi, P. Hořava, N. Kaloper, J. E. Kim,
- R. Mahapatra, D. Marfatia, S. Miyazaki, M. Murphy,
- H. Ogawa, L. Roszkowski, E. Roulet, L. Senatore,
- P. Sikivie, E. Silverstein, A. Starobinsky, G. Steigman,
- E. Stewart, Y. Suzuki, F. Takahashi, K. Umetsu,
- Z. Z. Xing, and more...
- Online registration can be done from here. The deadline will be July 30, 7:00 p.m. JST.
- Student discounts do not apply for Japanese students with a JSPS fellowship. Fees are payable by credit cards at the time of online registration. Your registration is not complete until your name appears in the participant list. Please contact the secretariat if your name does not show up in the list within one week after you have registered.
Call for contributed talks/posters:
- We invide contributed talks and posters. They can be submitted from the registration page by the deadline July 30, 7:00 p.m. JST. Due to limitations of space and time, some talks may need to be presented as posters.
- Jun'ichi Yokoyama
- Research Center for the Early Universe, School of Science
- The University of Tokyo
- 7-3-1 Hongo, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo 113-0033, Japan
- JSPS core-to-core program, International Research Network for Dark Energy
- Asia Pacific Center for Theoretical Physics (APCTP)
- Global COE Program "the Physical Sciences Frontier", MEXT
- Physical Society of Japan