International Symposium on
- The CosPA, International Symposium on Cosmology and Particle Astrophysics, is a series of conferences which was initiated in Taiwan and has been organized in Asia Pacific region annually as an activity of the Asia Pacific Organization of Cosmology and Particle Astrophysics (APCosPA). This time it will be held as an official conference of the recently established Division of Astrophysics, Cosmology and Gravitation (DACG) of AAPPS. This conference is jointly hosted by the Yukawa Institute for Theoretical Physics, Kyoto Univiersity and the Research Center for the Early Universe (RESCEU).
- Yukawa Institue for Theoretical Physics, Kyoto University,
Research Center for the Early Universe(RESCEU),
The University of Tokyo
Local Organizing Committee:
- K. Ioka, H. Kodama, M. Sasaki(chair), T. Suyama,
- T. Tanaka, M. Yamaguchi, J. Yokoyama(secretariat).
- N. Afshordi, N. Bell, K. Cannon, K. Choi, Y.-Z. Fan, L. Hui, K. Ioka
- S. Matsumoto, T. Matsumura, S.-P. Miao, H. Murayama,
- F. Nugier, S.-C. Park, L. Pogosian, A. Starobinsky, T. Suyama,
- M. Teshima, S. Torii, M. Trodden, H. Tye, T. Vachaspati, B. Wang,
- Y. Wang, E. Waxman, Y. Wong, Y.-L. Wu, M. Xiao, D. Yeom,
- X. Zhang, and S. Zhou
- Online registration can be done from here.
The deadline will be September 30, 7:00 p.m. JST. The registration and banquet fees are as follows.
AAPPS-DACG member discount* or those who come from outside Asia Pacific region
- *includes administrative fees of AAPPS-DACG.
- AAPPS-DACG member discount applies for those who are already a member of AAPPS-DACG or those who are willing to be a member of DACG. Since there is no membership fee, we recommend you to join DACG on this occasion, if you have not been a member yet. Those who will attend the conference all the way from outside the AAPPS region are also eliglble for the member discount, even though they will not be registered as a member. Student discount does not apply for Japanese students with a JSPS fellowship. Fees are payable by credit cards at the time of online registration. Your registration is not complete until your name appears in the participant list. Please contact the secretariat if your name does not show up in the list within one week after you have registered.
Call for contributed talks/posters:
- We invite contributed talks and posters. They can be submitted from the registration page by the deadline September 30, 7:00 p.m. JST. Due to limitations of space and time, some talks may need to be presented as posters.
Support for local expenses:
- A limited fund is available to support local expenses and fees of students and junior postdocs from member countries of APCTP outside Japan. Please write to the following e-mail address of the secretariat. Application for funding has already been closed.
- Jun'ichi Yokoyama
- Research Center for the Early Universe, School of Science
- The University of Tokyo
- 7-3-1 Hongo, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo 113-0033, Japan
- JSPS Kakenhi Grant No. 26247042 "Ultimate Theory Quest by Hidden Sector Cosmophysics"
- JSPS Kakenhi Grant No. 15K21733 "Accelerating Universe"
- JSPS Kakenhi Grant No. 15H05888 "Inflation"
- Asia Pacific Center for Theoretical Physics (APCTP)
- Kyoto Convention and Visitors Bureau